ELIGIBILITY AND ALLOCATION RULES FOR ORG.AU
The org.au 2LD is for non-commercial organisations.
To be eligible in the org.au 2LD, registrants must be:
- a charity operating in Australia, as defined in the registrantŐs constitution or other documents of incorporation; or
- a non-profit organisation operating in Australia, as defined in the registrantŐs constitution or other documents of incorporation.
Domain names in the org.au 2LD must:
- exactly match the name of the registrantŐs charity or non-profit organisation;
- be an acronym or abbreviation of the name of the registrantŐs charity or nonprofit organisation; or
- be otherwise closely and substantially connected to the registrant, because the domain name refers to:
- a service that the registrant provides; or
- a program that the registrant administers; or
- an event that the registrant organises or sponsors; or
- an activity that the registrant facilitates, teaches or trains; or
- a venue that the registrant operates; or
- a profession that the registrant's members practise.
Published: 8 May 2002 by auDA - auDA is the regulatory body and policy authority for the .au domain.li> a profession that the registrant's members practise.
[x] Close Window
© Copyright 2002-2006, Hosting Buzz. All Rights Reserved.