ELIGIBILITY AND ALLOCATION RULES FOR ID.AU
The id.au 2LD is for individuals.
To be eligible for a domain name in the id.au 2LD, registrants must be:
- an Australian citizen; or
- an Australian resident.
Domain names in the id.au 2LD must:
- is exactly match the registrantŐs personal name ; or
- be an acronym or abbreviation of the registrantŐs personal name; or
- be otherwise closely and substantially connected to the registrant, because the domain name:
- derived from the registrant's personal name; or
- includes the registrant's personal name.
Published: 8 May 2002 by auDA - auDA is the regulatory body and policy authority for the .au domain.
[x] Close Window
© Copyright 2002-2006, Hosting Buzz. All Rights Reserved.