ELIGIBILITY AND ALLOCATION RULES FOR ASN.AU
The asn.au 2LD is for associations.
To be eligible for a domain name in the asn.au 2LD, registrants must be:
- an association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory; or
- a political party registered with the Australian Electoral Commission; or0
- a trade union or other organisation registered under the Workplace Relations Act 1996; or
- a sporting or special interest club operating in Australia.
Domain names in the asn.au 2LD must:
- exactly match the name of the registrantŐs association, political party, trade union or other industry body, or club; or
- be an acronym or abbreviation of the name of the registrantŐs association, political party, trade union or other industry body, or club; or
- be otherwise closely and substantially connected to the registrant, because the domain name refers to:
- a service that the registrant provides; or
- a program that the registrant administers; or
- an event that the registrant organises or sponsors; or
- an activity that the registrant facilitates, teaches or trains; or
- a venue that the registrant operates; or
- a profession that the registrant's members practise.
[x] Close Window
© Copyright 2002-2006, Hosting Buzz. All Rights Reserved.